The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Including Forecasts, Segmentation and Analysis by Transformer Core Type (Power Transformer, Distribution Transformer and Others Such as Isolation Transformers, Auto Transformers, and Core Transformers), Transformer Capacity & by Region Plus Analysis of Leading Companies in the Transformer Core Market
Visiongain has calculated that the Transformer Core market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $7,853 mn in 2017.Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Transformer Core comprises of highly permeable materials with a minimal gap, generally, grain oriented electrical steel (GOES), wherein the transfer of energy is constant from an AC source by coupling the lines of flux between secondary and primary windings.
Transformer Core is one of the basic materials involved in the manufacturing of transformers and power transmission system for insulation, reduction of electricity losses, and heat dispersion. Transformer cores comprise of primary, secondary, or tertiary windings used in different grades, and are installed in transformers in accordance with the transformer type and capacity.
The major players operating in the world Transformer Core market have focused on the strategic expansion of production capacities due to rising demand for Transformer Cores in the power industry, followed by new product developments.
Rapid industrialization, urbanization, and rising need for integration of renewable sources of energy for electricity generation along with infrastructural development especially in the emerging economies such as India, China, and Indonesia, Chile, Brazil, Argentina etc. are some key factors posing bright opportunities for the world Transformer Core market.
Visiongain’s global Transformer Core market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across different regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure, transformer type and transformer capacity. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Transformer Core market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the Transformer Core ingredients market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining Transformer Core ingredients market dynamics?
- How will each Transformer Core ingredients submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2027?
- How will market shares of each Transformer Core ingredients submarket develop from 2017-2027?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which Transformer Core submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2017-2027?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional Transformer Core ingredients markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national Transformer Core ingredients markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2027 and which nation will lead the market in 2027?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2017 and 2027?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides 2017-2027 forecasts for the global Transformer Core Market by
- Volume (Kilotons)
- CAPEX (US$m)
2) The report provides forecasts for the global Transformer Core Market by Transformer Type for the period 2017-2027
- Power Transformer
- Distribution Transformer
- Others (including Isolation Transformers, Auto Transformers, and Core Transformers)
Global Transformer Core Market 2017-2027
3) The report also forecasts and analyses the global Transformer Core Market by Region from 2017-2027
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa)
4) The report also forecasts and analyses the global Transformer Core Market by Nation from 2017-2027
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa):
- Saudi Ariba
- South Africa
- Rest of Latin America, Middle East and Africa
Global Transformer Core Market 2017-2027
5) The report reveals where and how companies are investing and provides
detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Global Transformer Core market:
- ABB Ltd
- Siemens AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd
- Crompton Greaves
- Ferroxcube International Holding B.V.
This independent 149-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 121 tables and figures examining the Transformer Core market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure AND based on transformer type, transformer capacity, and geography. This report will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Aditya Vidyut Appliances Ltd
AET Electric PTe Ltd.
ASEA Brown Boveri Ltd (ABB)
Asia General Holding
Brown Boveri & Cie (BBC)
Bsmart Latin America
Commission Federal de Electricidad
Davis Energy Group
Doble Engineering Company
EES Jurgen Scholz GmbH
Electrical Core Services
Empire State Electric Energy Research Corporation
F.G. Wilson Engineering Ltd
Ferroxcube International Holding B.V.
Foster Steam Turbine Consultants Ltd.
Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
Gausman & Moore Associates, Inc
General Electric Company
Haefely Trench Group
Hydrowest Group, Inc.
IE Technologies, Inc.
International Innovative systems
MGM Transformer Company
Pacific Crest Transformer
Powerstar HV MAX
Rex Power Magnetic
Shandong Power Equipment CO., LTD
SPX Transformer Solutions
Sustainable Technologies Limited
United Cogen Inc
Utility Engineering Corporation
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Asia Development Bank (ADB)
Business Monitor International Forecast
International Energy Agency (IEA)
OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Power Engineering International
U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
United Nations (UN)
World Energy Council