The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Forecasts by Solar Power Plant (Solar Photovoltaic (PV), Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)), by Solar Power Technology (Parabolic Trough (PT), Solar Tower, Monocrystalline Solar PV, Polycrystalline Silicon PV, Thin Film Solar PV (TFPV), Others) and by Region Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
Solar power is becoming a strongly emerging source of energy in today’s increasingly diversified energy mix. As the world tackles climate change, despite it’s relatively high initial cost, solar power remains the ultimate renewable energy source.
Increasing awareness by society and governments for the use of renewable sources of energy, will be the driving force for the solar power market over the next few years. Increasing environmental concerns such as, increase in the greenhouse gas emission, increasing government investment and private sponsorships are paving the way for the development of solar power plants for the generation of electricity, for residential and commercial applications
Visiongain assesses that emerging technologies in solar power will generate $163.9bn in revenues during 2017.
Visiongain’s report keeps you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
• What are the prospects for the overall solar power industry?
• What does the solar power value chain look like?
• What are the policy and regulatory factors influencing the industry?
• Who are the key players in the solar power industry?
• What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the solar power sector?
• How consolidated is the sector amongst the solar power industry players?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the solar power market
- Canadian Solar Inc
- First Solar
- Hanwha Q Cells Co., Ltd.
- JA Solar Co.,Ltd
- Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited
- SunPower Corporation
- Trina Solar
- Yingli Solar
2) The document reveals 146 tables & charts illustrating global, regional and solar power submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027
3) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in solar power We show you the prospects for the following regions:
- U.S. Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Canada Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- China Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Japan Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Rest of Asia Pacific Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Germany Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Italy Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- U.K. Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Rest of Europe Solar Power Market 2017-2027
Rest of the World
- Argentina Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- South Africa Solar Power Market 2017-2027
- Other Countries in Rest of the World Solar Power Market 2017-2027
Emerging Technologies in Solar Power Market Report 2017-2027: Forecasts by Solar Power Plant (Solar Photovoltaic (PV), Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)), by Solar Power Technology (Parabolic Trough (PT), Solar Tower, Monocrystalline Solar PV, Polycrystalline Silicon PV, Thin Film Solar PV (TFPV), Others) and by Region Plus Analysis of Leading Companies
4) Our overview also forecasts by solar plant type from 2017-2027
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV)
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)
5) Our study also forecasts by solar power technology from 2017-2027
- Parabolic Trough (PT)
- Solar Tower
- Monocrystalline Solar PV
- Polycrystalline Silicon PV
- Thin Film Solar PV (TFPV)
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
This independent 207 page report guarantees you are better informed than your competitors. With 146 tables and figures examining the solar power market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market as well as analysis, from 2017-2027 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the solar power industry
• Existing solar power companies
• Companies looking to enter this market
• Photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers
• Solar module suppliers
• Concentrated solar power (CSP) companies
• Utility companies
• Energy storage technology (EST) specialists
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Adam Solar Resources
American Electric Power
Bee Sweet Citrus Farma
Beijing Enterprises Clean Energy
Canadian Solar Inc.
China Electric Power Construction Group Co., Ltd
China Resources Leasing Co., Ltd.
De Aar Solar Power
Diamond Generating Europe Ltd.
Droogfontein Solar Power
EDF Energies Nouvelles
Energía San Luis SAPEM
First Solar Inc.
First Solar Power India Pvt. Ltd
Fortune Solar Holdings Limited
Fourth Partner Energy
Free Solar Canada
Greenshire New Energy
Hanwha Q Cells Co., Ltd.
Helios Solar Energy Corporation
Ivanpah Solar Power Complex
JA Solar Co.,Ltd.
Jasper Power Company
JUST Solar Co.,Ltd.
Keahole solar Power
Lesedi Power Company
Letsatsi Power Company
Lunenburg Foundry & Engineering Limited
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Mulilo Prieska PV
National Raisin Company Farm
Nebras Power Q.S.C.
Neo Solar Power
Nevada Solar One
New Energy Solar
Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading Company Plc (NBET)
Ningbo Solar Electric
Pulida Energy (pty) Ltd
Red Viburnum Company Limited
Renewable Energy Corporation
Shunfeng International Clean Energy Limited (SFCE)
Shunfeng Photovoltaic Investment Limited
Sirius Solar Energy Systems
Solar Capital De Aar (Pty) Ltd
Solar Force Nigeria Limited
SolarBridge Technologies, Inc
Sova Solar Limited
TBEA Xinjiang Sunoasis Co., Ltd.
United Solar Ovonic
Vikram Solar Pvt. Ltd
Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
Department of Mechanical Engineering, BVRIT
European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA)
Federal Network Agency (Germany)
German Solar Association (BSW-Solar)
Global Environmental Facility (GEF)
International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Japan’s Renewable Energy Institute (JREI)
Martin Next Generation Solar Energy Center
Ministry of Economic Development (Italy)
National Energy Administration (China)
National Environment Agency (NEA) (China)
National Research Council
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) (Japan)
Ontario Center of Excellence
Peoples Home Association (PHA)
Solar Energy Industries Association
The PV Innovation Research Network
U.S. Department of Energy (DoE)
U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory
World Bank (WB)
World Nuclear Association
Zambia Development Agency (ZDA)