The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Capex and Capacity Forecasts for LNG FPSOs and FSRUs and Regional Market Forecast Plus Profiles of Top Companies
This latest report by business intelligence provider visiongain assesses that Floating Liquefied Natural Gas spending will reach $7.75bn in 2017. The floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is developing quickly and the number of countries ordering FSRUs expanding. Though the impact of lower oil prices and an oversupplied LNG market are creating challenges to project economics, the FLNG market will continue to register strong growth over the coming decade. It is therefore critical that you have your timescales correct and your forecasting plans ready. This report will ensure that you do. Visiongain’s report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Market Forecast 2017-2027 responds to your need for definitive market data:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report, you find 245 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 326 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
• 245 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market.
• Global Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
• Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 for two FLNG submarkets:
- LNG FPSO (liquefaction)
- FSRU (regasification)
• Regional Floating Liquefied Natural Gas market forecasts from 2017-2027 with drivers and restraints for the regions including:
- Middle East
- North America and Caribbean
- South America
• Floating Liquefied Natural Gas country level analysis for:
- Australia Market 2017-2027
- Papua New Guinea Market 2017-2027
- Africa Market 2017-2027
- Mozambique Market 2017-2027
- Equatorial Guinea Market 2017-2027
- UAE, Lebanon, Jordan Market 2017-2027
- U.S. Market 2017-2027
- Indonesia Market 2017-2027
- India Market 2017-2027
- Southeast Asia Market 2017-2027
- China Market 2017-2027
- Brazil Market 2017-2027
• Company profiles for the leading 17 Floating Liquefied Natural Gas companies:
- Excelerate Energy L.P.
- Hoegh LNG
- Golar LNG
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Noble Energy Inc.
- Woodside Petroleum Limited
- DAEWOO Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co., Ltd. (DSME)
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
- Black & Veatch Holding Company
- JGC Corporation
- KBR Inc.
- Saipem S.p.A.
- TechnipFMC plc
- Wison Group
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone with involvement in the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
• Oil & gas operators
• Engineering contractors
• Natural gas traders
• Commodity traders
• Investment managers
• Arbitrage companies and divisions
• Energy price reporting companies
• Energy company managers
• Energy consultants
• Oil and gas company executives and analysts
• Heads of strategic development
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts,
• Government agencies
AB Klaipedos Nafta
Air Products and Chemicals Inc
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Corporation (APGDC)
API Nova Energia
ATP Oil & Gas
Australian National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority
Avner Oil & Gas Exploration
BG Group Plc
Black and Veatch
British Geological Society (BGS)
Browse Joint Venture
Cambridge Energy Group
Canada Stewart Energy
CE LNG – Cambridge Energy LNG
Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB)
CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation)
Cove Point LNG
Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME)
DCEP Gas Management Ltd.
DEPA (Dimosia Epichirisi Paroxis Aeriou) – Greek Public Natural Gas Corporation
DorGas Exploration Limited Partnership
Douglas Channel Energy Consortium (DCEC)
Douglas Channel Energy Partnership (DCEP)
Douglas Channel LNG Assets Partnership
EDF (Electricite de France)
Energy World International
EU (European Union)
Excelerate Liquefaction Solutions
Exmar Marine NV
Exmar Shipping Group
Filipino Department of Energy
Freeport-McMoRan Energy (FME)
GAIL – Indian State Owned Natural Gas Processing and Distribution Company
Gasfin Development S.A.
Gazprom Marketing and Trading
GE Oil & Gas
Golar LNG Partners
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Grassy Point Projects
Greek Public Gas Corporation (DEPA)
Haisla Nation Limited Partnership (HNLP)
Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd.
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI)
IHI Shipbuilding (IHI)
Indonesian State Owned Enterprise (SOE) Ministry
INPEX Corporation (INPEX)
International Court of Justice
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Israel Electricity Corporation
Isramco Negev 2 Limited Partnership
Jordan Ministry of Energy
Jordanian National Electricity and Power Company
Keppel Offshore and Marine (Keppel)
KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum Company)
Lebanon Ministry of Energy and Water
Leif Höegh & Co
Linde Process Plants Inc.
Liquid Niugini Gas Ltd.
LNG BargeCo BVBA
LTL Group (Lanka Transformer Ltd Group)
Meridian Holdings Co.
Meta Petroleum Corporation
MIMI - Mitsubishi and Mitsui's Japan Australia LNG joint venture
Ministry of State Enterprises - Portal Nasional Indonesia
Mitsui Japan Australia LNG
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL)
National Gas Public Company of Cyprus (DEFA)
NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd
Ophir Energy Plc
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Pacific Midstream Holding Corp
Pakistan Government Payment Guarantees
Pakistani Petroleum Ministry
Pakistani Supreme Court
Paradip Port Trust
Pertamina – State Oil Company of Indonesia
Petrobangla – National Oil Company of Bangladesh
Petromin PNG Holdings Limited
PGN (Perusahaan Gas Negara PGN)
Pinsent Masons LLP
Port Meridian Energy Ltd.
PT EMP Energi Indonesia
PTTEP (Exploration and Production Division of the National Oil Company of Thailand)
PV Gas (Gas Division of PetroVietnam)
RAE – Greek Energy Regulator
Ratio Oil Exploration
Reliance Industries Limited
Royal Dutch Shell
Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI)
Shell Developments Australia
Smart Gas Monfalcone
State Agency for Investment and National Projects of Ukraine
TGE Gas Engineering
TGE Marine Engineering
U.S. Energy Information Agency (EIA)
United Kingdom (UK) Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
United States (US) Department of Energy (DOE)
US Energy Information Administration (EIA)
US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
US Federal Reserve
VGS Group Inc (Vessel Gasification Solutions)
Volta River Authority of Ghana
Wison Offshore and Marine
Yantai Port Group Ltd