The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Forecasts by Type (Corrosion Inhibitors, Biocides, Demulsifiers, Pour-Point Depressants, Surfactants, Natural Polymers, Synthetic Polymers), By Application (Drilling Fluids, Well Stimulation, Production Chemicals, Cementing, Workover & Completion, Enhanced Oil Recovery) & By Region Plus Profiles of Top Companies
Visiongain’s new 183 pages report assesses that the global oil field specialty chemicals market will reach $11.1 billion in 2017.
Are you involved in oil field specialty chemicals or need to understand its market dynamics? If so, then you must read this report
It’s vital that you keep your knowledge up to date. You need this report.
Market scope: This brand new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the oil field specialty chemicals market based upon the latest information. Our new market study contains forecasts, original analysis, company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions. The report gives detailed forecasts and analysis of the oil field specialty chemicals markets by region and end-use sectors.
Oil field specialty chemicals Market Forecast 2017-2027 report responds to your need for definitive market data:
• Where are the oil field specialty chemicals market opportunities?
- 208 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy more effectively
• When will the oil field specialty chemicals market grow?
- Global, national and the oil field specialty chemicals submarket forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027 illustrate the market progression
• Which oil field specialty chemicals submarkets will flourish from 2017-2027?
- Drilling Fluids Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Well Stimulation Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Production Chemicals Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Cementing Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Workover & Completion Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Enhanced Oil Recovery Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Corrosion Inhibitors Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Biocides Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Demulsifiers Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Pour-Point Depressants Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Surfactants Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Natural Polymers Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Synthetic Polymers Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
- Others Submarket Forecast 2017-2027
• Where are the regional oil field specialty chemicals market opportunities from 2017-2027?
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities
- U.S. forecast 2017-2027
- Canada forecast 2017-2027
- Mexico forecast 2017-2027
- Russia forecast 2017-2027
- Norway forecast 2017-2027
- U.K. forecast 2017-2027
- China forecast 2017-2027
- Indonesia forecast 2017-2027
- Malaysia forecast 2017-2027
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2017-2027
- Iran forecast 2017-2027
- Iraq forecast 2017-2027
- UAE forecast 2017-2027
- Nigeria forecast 2017-2027
- Brazil forecast 2017-2027
Oil Field Specialty Chemicals Market 2017-2027: Forecasts by Type (Corrosion Inhibitors, Biocides, Demulsifiers, Pour-Point Depressants, Surfactants, Natural Polymers, Synthetic Polymers), By Application (Drilling Fluids, Well Stimulation, Production Chemicals, Cementing, Workover & Completion, Enhanced Oil Recovery) & By Region Plus Profiles of Top Companies
• What are the factors influencing oil field specialty chemicals market dynamics?
- SWOT analysis explores the factors.
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Advances in product quality
• Who are the leading 10 oil field specialty chemicals companies?
- We reveal market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Solvay SA
- Baker Hughes, Inc.
- Kemira OYJ
- Clariant AG
- Albemarle Corp.
• Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Oil Field Specialty Chemicals value chain, including
- Raw material suppliers
- R&D specialists
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
Baker Hughes Inc.
Canadian Energy Services
Canadian Natural Resources Limited
China National Offshore Oil Corporation
China National Petroleum Corporation
China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation
National Iranian Oil Company
Nigerian National Petroleum Corp.
Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
Royal Dutch Shell
The Dow Chemical Company
United States Justice Department
American Petroleum Institute
Association of South East Asian Nations
Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
Energy Information Administration
European Free Trade Agreement
International Monetary Fund
Observatory of Economic Complexity
Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development
Organisation of Petroleum Exporter Nations
Society of Petroleum Engineers