The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Revenue Forecasts ($bn) by Technology (Distributed Control System (DCS); Programmable Logic Controller (PLC); Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS); Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA); Manufacturing Executing System (MES)) & by Sector (Upstream; Midstream; Downstream); Providing Analysis Across Leading Regional Markets
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers in depth analysis of the oil & gas automation & control (A&C) systems market. Visiongain assesses that the oil & gas automation & control (A&C) market will generate revenues of $24.58bn in 2017.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you now.
The 161 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global oil & gas automation & control (A&C) systems market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market. In this brand new report you find 128 in-depth tables, charts and graphs - all unavailable elsewhere.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global oil & gas automation & control systems market forecasts from 2017-2027
• 128 tables, charts, and graphs examining the oil & gas automation & control systems market
• Forecasts for 6 oil & gas automation & control systems by technology:
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Other systems.
• Forecasts for 3 oil & gas automation & control systems sectors:
• Forecasts for 5 regional and 16 national oil & gas automation & control systems markets from 2017-2027 including:
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Oil & Gas Automation & Control (A&C) Systems Market 2017-2027: Revenue Forecasts ($bn) by Technology (Distributed Control System (DCS); Programmable Logic Controller (PLC); Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS); Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA); Manufacturing Executing System (MES)) & by Sector (Upstream; Midstream; Downstream); Providing Analysis Across Leading Regional Markets (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa
• Profiles of the leading 10 companies within the oil & gas automation & control systems industry
- ABB Ltd.
- Honeywell International
- Siemens AG.
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Emerson Electric Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Cameron International Corporation
- Texas Instruments
• A PEST analysis of the political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market.
The report delivers considerable added value by answering the following questions:
• How is the automation and control systems market within the oil and gas industry evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the automation and control systems market within the oil and gas industry? What are the market dynamics?
• What are the market shares of each automation and control technology in 2017, 2022 and 2027?
• Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
• What is the market share of sales for each region for automation and control systems in the oil and gas industry and how will it evolve between 2017 and 2027?
• What will the sales by sector (up, mid or downstream) of automation and control systems in the oil and gas industry between 2017 and 2027?
• Who are the leading companies in this market?
• What restraints to the growth of automation and control systems sales are there in the oil and gas industry?
• What drivers of growth of automation and control systems sales are there in the oil and gas industry?
• Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the oil & gas automation & control systems market value chain.
• Oil & gas supermajors
• Engineering companies
• Oilfield service providers
• Manufacturers of DCS, PLC, SIS, SCADA or MES systems
• Operators of offshore and onshore oil & gas fields;
• Companies specialising in enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
• Oil & gas analysts
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
Applied Instrument Technologies
Cameron International Corporation
Chennai Petroleum Corporation
CNPC (China National Petroleum Corporation)
Emerson Process Management
Essar Oil Ltd.
GE – General Electric
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, Bharat Petroleum Corporation
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd
Mitsubishi Process Automation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
OMRON Oilfield & Marine
Reliance Industries (RIL)
Supreme Petroleum Council
Government Agencies Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Canadian Association of Petroleum Produces
EIA - Energy Information Administration
GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council
IEA - International Energy Agency
JNOC - Japan National Oil Corporation
Korea Ministry of Employment and Labour
OECD – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
OPEC – Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
PPAC - Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell