[Close]  
Energy market research logo; 25-years of Excellence in Market Research since 1988 roundel.

Need advice? Keen to get the best deal? Call now on +44 (0)1494 771734

>

World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021

World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021

Table of Contents

Management Report
Published: August 2016
Pages: For full details, please email deborahf@cmsinfo.com
Tables: For full details, please email deborahf@cmsinfo.com
From: GBP 4250.00  Buy Now!
Research from: Douglas-Westwood
Sector: Oil & Gas

The World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021 analyses the demand for maintenance in two key equipment and service lines: downstream asset services and downstream asset integrity services, and across four facility types: refineries, petrochemical plants, gas processing and LNG.

Leaner Downstream MMO Sector Sees Renewed Activity

The latest view from the downstream asset maintenance market paints a positive outlook for the sector. The industry is emerging from a period of aggressive cost pressure and is now seeing renewed activity. Lower margins are improving asset owner appetite; using downtime to perform downstream maintenance activity that may have been deferred previously.

The World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021 combines a ‘bottom-up’ (facility-by-facility) view of the sector with extensive industry interviews to give a granular and realistic appraisal of current and expected activity.

Between 2017 and 2021, global downstream asset maintenance spend is expected to total $336 billion (bn), an increase of 7% when compared to the previous five-year period. In 2016, expenditure will total $59bn for the world’s global downstream asset population of approximately 14,000 facilities. Driving this spend is an ageing existing asset population and a number of new installations – both greenfield developments and brownfield expansion projects.

By sector, Asset Services accounts for the majority of expenditure, 72%, with Asset Integrity making up the remaining 28%. North America and Asia dominate global expenditure, with 34% and 28% of spend over the forecast period respectively.

The World Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast 2017-2021 analyses the demand for maintenance across eight key equipment and service lines within downstream asset services and downstream asset integrity services, and across four facility types: refineries, petrochemical plants, gas processing and LNG. The report includes:

Drivers & Indicators – in depth discussion of the factors encouraging asset maintenance expenditure including: E&P trends, oil & gas prices, analysis of the oil price downturn, downstream facility population, asset lifecycle, policies & regulation and trends & drivers detailed by refinery, petrochemical, gas processing and LNG.
Service Line Analysis – for downstream asset services and asset integrity services split out by service line, asset type and region with competitive landscape and detailed supply chain analysis.
Regional Analysis – expenditure by service line 2012-2021 with trend commentary for Africa, Asia, Australasia, Eastern Europe & FSU, Latin America, Middle East, North America and Western Europe.
 

Why purchase the Downstream Maintenance Market Forecast?

Douglas-Westwood’s market forecasting is trusted by sector players worldwide, with clients including the world’s top-10 oil & gas companies, top-10 oilfield services companies and top-10 private equity firms.

An essential report – for financial institutions, equipment manufacturers, operations & maintenance companies and contractors, oil & gas companies and government agencies & departments wanting to make more informed investment decisions.

Our proven approach includes:

Unique and proprietary data – updated year-round from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
Detailed Methodology – the report uses research from our own in-house downstream databases for refineries, petrochemicals, gas processing and LNG, an information system exclusive to DW, to form the basis of the models. Assumptions used to generate market demand are the result of our primary and secondary research. Demand-side analysis by service line provides a metric on which to establish future opportunities and provide a context for market share assessment.
Comprehensive Market forecasts – examination, analysis and 10-year coverage of expenditure.
Concise report layout – consistent with DW’s commitment to delivering value for our clients, all our market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with ‘speed-read’ summaries of key points throughout.
 

Top of Page