The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Topics covered: Aluminia, LME Prices, Ingot, Demand Trends, Consumption Figures, Aluminium Premiums
Aluminium: Weekly Market Tracker delivers independent market analysis and price forecasts for the primary aluminium and alumina markets.
With a subscription to MBR's Aluminium Weekly Market Tracker you'll get:
A weekly research report including:
• Market analysis with two-year supply, demand and price forecast for primary aluminium
• Premiums: forecast and historical key regional primary aluminium premiums
• Analysis of regional production levels and consumption patterns for primary aluminium
• Technical analysis of aluminium time series
• Aluminium financing deal profitability analysis
• Regional price and margin analysis and forecasts for all key aluminium downstream products (extrusions and FRPs)
• Market analysis with two-year supply/demand forecast for alumina/bauxite market, historical alumina/bauxite trade flows
• Coverage of secondary aluminium and scrap market, carbon products and fund activity
Online access providing you with data including:
• Extensive archive of global supply-demand balance data for primary aluminium, alumina and bauxite with two-year forecast.
• Global aluminium production and consumption by region, with two-year forecast and history from 1998.
• 85 demand and market indicators with LME stocks, Spot and forward LME prices and SHFE prices.
• Regional trends in apparent consumption, trade and production of aluminium semis, going back from 2005 with one-year forecast.
Each weekly report focuses on a different section of the aluminium market:
• Week 1 - Semis analysis
• Week 2 - Alumina and bauxite analysis
• Week 3 - Carbon products analysis
• Week 4 - Funds flow
Use the expertise of the MBR aluminium forecasting analyst
Your subscription entitles you to regular discussions with MBR's analysts to expand on how their forecasts affect your business.
'Aluminium Weekly Market Trackers' comprehensive coverage of market developments, pricing and forecasts helps us understand and anticipate market dynamics'
Randy Murdoch, HUBER