The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Energy Map of the World is Petroleum Economist's all time best-selling map, now in its 19th edition. This map provides a comprehensive snapshot of the global energy industry, showing infrastructure developments for oil, gas and LNG, both existing and planned, around the world.
Size: 1,470mm x 891mm
Scale: 1, 23,000,000
Energy Map of the World also includes, for the first time, production and consumption forecasts by country, fuel type and region to 2035. This map also classifies and distinguishes each country and its reserves, production and consumption figures for easy reference.
Major oil & gas fields
· Major oil & gas pipelines
· LNG export plants & import terminals (existing, under construction and planned & proposed)
· Major tanker terminals
· Major oil refineries
· Tables for each country showing oil & natural gas, proved reserves, production and consumption; also LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity where applicable. 2035 oil and natural gas production is shown where known.
Tables and graphics features:
· Proved oil and natural gas reserves (2013)
· oil and natural gas production (2013)
· oil and natural gas consumption (2013)
· World energy consumption outlook (1990-2035)
· World energy production outlook (1990-2035)
· Primary oil and gas demand (2015-2040)
· Oil and natural gas production (2015-2040)
· Cumulative investment in oil and gas supply infrastructure by region
· Oil refinery capacity
· LNG Regasification capacity
· LNG Liquefaction capacity
Notes: Petroleum Economist PDFs may not be printed or saved. However Petroleum Economist does allow screen shots to be used for internal presentation purposes only. Full instructions are available on the PDFs.
If you require a printed copy please select either folded or rolled.
Oversize printing service:
Petroleum Economist can now offer oversized printing of the map portfolio. If you require a bespoke sized map please contact us for more information.
Petroleum Economist Cartographic has provided mapping to the energy industry on a world, regional and country basis covering the many different and complex energy related industries. Petroleum Economist uses the latest software and imagery to create stunning maps, the use of comprehensive data, charts and illustrations within the map deliver authoritative analysis of global and regional trends in the energy industry.
Since 1990, Petroleum Economist has distributed more than 1 million maps to oil companies, utilities, government agencies and academic institutions