The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Prospects in Construction, Automotive, Machinery, Appliances, Energy, Metal Goods & Shipbuilding Applications
Visiongain predicts the world steel market will reach $1.15 trillion in 2014. The construction, automobile, and white goods industries will attract a high demand for steel over the next decade. Vast opportunities exist where the unique properties of steel are critical. This could result in a much larger market penetration. Global steel demand over the next decade will largely depend on the emerging economies, however.
Why you should buy Steel Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects in Construction, Automotive, Machinery, Appliances, Energy, Metal Goods & Shipbuilding Applications
What is the future of the steel market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 191 page delivers
• View global steel market analysis and forecasts from 2014-2024
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the steel market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• 164 tables, charts, and graphs illuminate the steel market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future steel market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the steel sector.
• View 3 full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews
- The exclusive primary research interviews will keep you up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the steel sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. See interviews from -
- Terence Soh, Senior Analyst, The Steel Index Ltd. Shanghai, China
- Riaz Muhammad Khan, Global Commodities Consultant
- Fawad Butt, CEO, Fawad Tube Mills & Engineering Industries (Pvt) Ltd.
• Discover sales predictions for the key steel end use consuming submarkets from 2014-2024
What are the dynamics of the steel industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each steel submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Construction submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Automotive submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Machinery submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Appliances submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Energy submarkets forecast 2014-2024
- Metal goods & fabrication submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Shipbuilding submarkets forecast 2014-2024
- Other industries submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Learn about the steel production, consumption and balance forecasts for each of the leading 15 national markets from 2014 to 2024
- Learn about the market potential for steel companies 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets.
- China forecast 2014-2024
- Japan forecast 2014-2024
- US forecast 2014-2024
- India forecast 2014-2024
- Russia forecast 2014-2024
- Korea forecast 2014-2024
- Germany forecast 2014-2024
- Turkey forecast 2014-2024
- Brazil forecast 2014-2024
- Ukraine forecast 2014-2024
- Italy forecast 2014-2024
- Taiwan forecast 2014-2024
- Mexico forecast 2014-2024
- France forecast 2014-2024
- Iran forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) and Political, Economical, Social and Technological (PEST) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
• See market share data for the leading 20 steel producing companies
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the steel market are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading steel companies examining their market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Benxi Steel
- Evraz Group
- Hebei Iron and Steel Group
- Hyundai Steel
- JFE Holdings
- Jiangsu Shagang Group
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
- RIVA Group
- Tata Steel
- U.S. Steel
- Valin Group
- Wuhan Iron and Steel Group (Wisco)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the steel market
The Steel Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects in Construction, Automotive, Machinery, Appliances, Energy, Metal Goods & Shipbuilding Applications report provides impartial sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014 to 2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage. As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Steel Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects in Construction, Automotive, Machinery, Appliances, Energy, Metal Goods & Shipbuilding Applications can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the steel market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Acciaierie di Cornigliano
Aichi Steel Corporation
Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach
Altos Hornos de Mexico
Angang Steel Company
BDG Metal and Power Ltd.
China Steel Corporation
Commercial Metals Company
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional
Corporacion Aceros Arequipa
David J. Joseph Company
East Slovakian Iron Works
Ezhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
Fortescue Metals Group
Handan Zongheng Iron and Steel
Hebei Iron & Steel Group
Hebei Iron and Steel Group
Hyundai Steel Pipe Co., Ltd
Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group
IIyich Mariupol Steel and Iron Works
Iran National Steel Industries Group
Isfahan Iron Smelting Complex
Japan Steel Works
Jiangsu Shagang Group Co. Ltd
Jindal Steel and Power
JSW Steel Ltd.
Kawasaki Steel Corporation
Khuzestan Steel Company
Korea Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
Kunming Iron & Steel Co., Ltd
Libyan iron and Steel Company
Liuzhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd
Lone Star Steel Company
Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel Works (MMK)
Mahindra Ugine Steel
Mitsui & Co.
MMK(Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works)
Mobarakeh Steel Mill
Nihon Kōkan Kabushiki-gaisha (NKK)
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
Nippon Steel Trading Co., Ltd
Nittetsu Elex co., Ltd
Nittetsu Steel Pipe Co., Ltd.
Novolitpetsk Steel (NLMK)
Pakistan Steel Mills
Panzhihua iron and Steel
Pingxiang iron and Steel
Pos Hyundai Steel Mfg India Pvt Ltd.
Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co.
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
Schnitzer Steel Industries
Shanghai Stock Exchange
Siderúrgicas de Minas Gerais S.A. (USIMINAS)
Sumikin Bussan Corporation
Sumitomo Metal Technology, Inc.
Sumitomo Metals (Kokura), Ltd.
Sumitomo Metals (Naoetsu), Ltd.
Sumitomo Pipe & Tube Co., Ltd.
Taihei Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Taiyuan Iron and Steel
Tangshan Guofeng Iron and Steel
Tata Steel Europe
The Steel Index
Tokyo Electric Power Company
Vnukovo Moscow Airport
Wuhan Iron and Steel Group (Wisco)
Xinyu Iron and Steel
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach Foundation
OECD - The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission (SASAC).
Singapore exchange (SGX)
World Steel Association (WSA)
National Bureau of Statistics