The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
New projects, contract agreements and plant start-ups were featured in October in the global petrochemical industry. In Russia, Sibur started its propylene and derivative plants, while in New Zealand, Methanex started its Methanol plant. In India, ONGC Petro Additions (OPaL) announced that it will start operations at its complex located in the Dahej Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment region (PCPIR) in Gujarat in Q2 2014.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in October.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
Reasons to buy
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.