The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
The global petrochemical industry saw a flurry of activity in September as many companies announced new projects and contract agreements. Most of the activity was centered in the Asia Pacific region, especially in India, due mainly to strong demand for basic petrochemicals. Major petrochemical companies, ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) and Sonepur Energy provided details and timelines on each their respective projects.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in September.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
Reasons to buy
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.