The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
The Asia-Pacific region is the global leader in terms of petrochemical capacity additions, due to strong growth in consumption. The region is building large-scale capacity in order to meet future demand, and is likely to continue to be the largest producer and consumer in all of the petrochemical chains mentioned in this report. The major countries in the region driving this capacity expansion are China and India.
- The alert informs about major developments in the global petrochemicals industry in August.
- It forecasts capacity additions for the four major petrochemical categories across the globe.
- It informs about the plant announcements, project status, deals and contract agreements in ethylene and derivatives industries, propylene and derivatives industries, methane derivatives industries and chlorine derivatives industries.
Reasons to buy
- It helps you to obtain the most up to date information available on global petrochemical industry.
- Understand the macro trends affecting petrochemical capacity additions across the globe.
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario.