The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
GlobalData?s ?Power Rental - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020? gives detailed information on the power rental, focusing on China, US, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Brazil, India and Saudi Arabia . The report covers all the seven countries for the power rental market. Drivers, restraints, revenue forecast, segmentation of revenue by application and voltage level; market share analysis are covered at the country level.
- The report provides detailed analysis of the power rental market in different countries. It?s scope includes the global market and China, US, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Brazil, India and Saudi Arabia.
- Historical (2006?2012) and forecasted data (2013?2020) on the market revenues. Segmentation of market revenues into project rental and retail rental. Also provided segmentation of market revenues on the basis of prime load, peak shaving and stand by Voltage level segmentation of revenues is also given in the report.
- Power Rental market drivers and restraints for these countries.
- Competitive Landscape of the market players for all the countries.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for power rental market revenues.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments related to the power rental industry.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the power rental market.
- Respond to your competitors? business structure, strategy and prospects. Global Power Rental Market to More than Double by 2020, with China Surging into the Lead
Increasing demand for electricity will drive the significant growth of the global power rental market over the coming years, with revenue expected to surge from $4 billion in 2012 to $8.5 billion in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.2%, according to a new report from research and consulting firm GlobalData.
The company?s latest report* states that the US currently boasts the highest market share of 19%, followed closely by China and Saudi Arabia, which enjoy shares of 18% and 16%, respectively.
However, China is expected to take the lead in the power rental market by 2020, with an increased market share of 17% and a massive climb in revenue from $720m in 2013 to $1.4 billion at the end of the forecast period, representing a CAGR of 10.7%. Meanwhile, the US will experience a drop in its market share to 14%.
Sayani Roy, GlobalData?s Analyst covering Power, says: ?The substantial growth that we expect to see in the power rental market over the coming years will be due primarily to an increase in power consumption, which will almost double from 13,044 Terawatt-hours (TWh) in 2000 to 27,496 TWh in 2030.
?Furthermore, the poor transmission and distribution (T&D) network in many countries, as in China?s case, will provide a substantial boost for the market, as the low availability of power will result in the greater dependence of end consumers on rental power.?
However, there are still a number of barriers to further growth in the market, such as low awareness among consumers of the benefits of renting equipment as opposed to purchasing it, and the need for significant financial backing in order for companies to enter the power rental business.
Roy continues: ?In addition to these barriers, emission regulations could also pose a significant challenge to the power rental market, which is dominated mainly by diesel-powered generators. However, since rental companies have started offering gas-powered equipment, which boast very low emissions and are currently a preferred source of electricity generation, the impact of this restraint is expected to remain medium to low during the forecast period.?
*Power Rental - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
This report gives detailed information on the power rental, focusing on China, US, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Brazil, India and Saudi Arabia .The report covers all the seven countries for the power rental market. Drivers, restraints, revenue forecast, segmentation of revenue by application and voltage level; market share analysis are covered at the country level.
This report was built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData?s team of industry experts.