The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Demand for LNG, trade in LNG, and supply of LNG are all growing rapidly. This unique report, a compilation of analysis pieces written by Petroleum Economist journalists around the world, outlines the emerging trends in the sector to offer a comprehensive picture of the global LNG business in 2013.
Illustrated with comprehensive graphics and tables, the 30-page report provides detailed analysis on:
• The globalisation of the industry, and the implications for both production and consumption forecasts
• Reports from all the world's major import and export markets, along with insight on the specific events and trends likely to affect their significance in the global industry.
• The impact of increased supply from the US and Africa on Asia's import prices
• Singapore's potential as a trading hub
Order the LNG report to receive:
• An overview of the rapidly expanding liquefied natural gas industry in 2013
• Insight on the countries and companies that dominate global LNG trade
• Reports from: USA, Southeast Asia, Australia, Russia, East Africa, MENA, and Latin America