The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Hess Corporation (Hess) is an integrated energy company globally engaged in Exploration and Production (E&P) and Marketing and Refining (M&R) businesses. The company primarily focuses on the development of its E&P business to drive its growth and support its overall oil and gas portfolio. However, in the last couple of years, Hess has disposed a large portion of its mature E&P assets in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) and North Sea regions in order to support its exploration programs in Australia, Brazil, Ghana, Libya and Egypt. Apart from its exploration assets, the company has been strengthening its assets of the Joint Development Area project in Thailand-Malaysia, the Okume Complex and Ceiba fields in Equatorial Guinea, the Ujung Pangkah field in Indonesia, the Shenzi field in deepwater GOM and the North Dakota Bakken shale which are all in the development or production stage. It has been anticipating additional production from its Shenzi field, the phase two development of Ujung Pangkah and its Bakken shale assets in the coming years.
The company has been supplementing its E&P business through its refining facility in Port Reading in New Jersey. With diversified oil and gas portfolio the company has been maximizing its financial returns and strengthening its long-term growth.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company?s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, hedging strategies, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report?s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company?s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company?s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company?s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company?s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company?s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company?s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company?s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies? existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
Valuation Report, NAV, Oil and gas valuation, Strategic Evaluation, Strategic and Operational Analysis, Forecasted financial Statements, SWOT, Capital expenditure, Market Scenario, Revenue, Financial Ratios, Production, Reserves, Peer Group Comparison, DCF, Outlook, Investment Thesis, Investment Summary, Hess