The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Government of India through the Union Budget-2012-13 has cut the federal tax incentive for wind developers, one of the key drivers behind the country's wind industry. In spite the Union Budget laying specific emphasis on renewable energy, the policy change takes away one of the key pillars of India?s success in wind power sector. With the partial rollback of AD the wind power market would be driven by Independent Power Producers (IPPs) who avail the GBI benefit
- The report talks about change in market dynamics in Indian wind power market.
- The industry is expected to witness a shift in the market which earlier was driven by corporate investors on account of AD benefit.
- The emergence of IPPs and their significant impact on the installations on account of the prevalent GBI scheme.
Reasons to buy
- The report covers the points that made government to take harsh measure by the partial rollback of AD benefit.
- The impact of this rollback on the actual installations has been also covered in the report.
Accelerated Depreciation, Wind, India, Phasing Out of Accelerated Depreciation, Generation Based Incentive, GBI,