The China Power Market Guide & Outlook 2014
Free Energy Market Research Reports
Batteries & Fuel Cells
Chemical Industry & Markets
Oil & Gas
Terms & Conditions
Topics covered: Oil, Gas, Renewables, Energy, Commodity
Petroleum Economist magazine covers all aspects of the energy industry from oil, gas and coal to renewables and other forms of sustainable energy as well as providing subscribers with copies of energy maps.
Petroleum Economist is the leading international energy journal. It is used extensively throughout the world energy industry because of its unrivalled editorial authority, coverage and clarity. The magazine is well known for its in-depth country reports and detailed analysis of macro economic and geo-political events related to the energy industry. It is read by senior executives, policy makers and their advisors.
Subscribing to Petroleum Economist will help you:
- Review key commercial strategies and opportunities
- Keep abreast of world events
- Enhance your market intelligence
- Develop knowledge about your clients' and prospects' activities
- Keep up-to-date with major commercial and technological developments
- Track complex policy and regulatory developments
- Check world oil and gas production and commodity prices
In every issue you will find:
· Analysis of medium and long-term trends in the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas industry, with at least one in-depth country report per month
· Focus section, reviewing the latest corporate exploration and development, refining, markets and legislative issues.
· News in Brief: A round-up of world energy news covering discoveries, alliances, joint ventures, announcements and results over the previous month. An invaluable tool to get you up to speed with the latest developments if you have been out of the office.
Free Maps and Supplements
Petroleum Economist subscribers receive FREE energy maps and supplements as they are published.
Google-powered access to two archives
Petroleum Economist subscriber's benefit from unlimited online access to every issue from 1999 to date PLUS a fully searchable back-issue archive from Power Economics Magazine.
Readers of Petroleum Economist
Senior members of the world's leading energy and power companies
Energy teams in the top global accountancy firms
Investment bankers and analysts in the leading international banks
Energy partners in the world's principal law firms
Senior civil servants in over 100 government agencies
The main offshore service companies
Engineering consultancies and contractors